Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Neon Flame Nails

Hey nail enthusiasts!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I just started school this week and it's been so busy!!

Anyway, a few months ago I came across a tutorial video that shows you how to do a marble flame design and it looked pretty cool, so I decided to try it for you today! (You can see the really good tutorial video by midnightblue716 on how to do this mani here).

Here it is:





Pretty cool, huh? To me it looks like neon fire! :) I did a neon green and pink here, but I think I might try this design again sometime with other neon colors.

Polishes I used:
-Sinful Colors Black On Black
-China Glaze Pool Party
-China Glaze In The Lime Light

Thanks for readying, and have a great rest of the day!!

-Colleen



8 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic! Definitely very eye-catching! And same -- it does get really busy :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Here's my post for more info: http://lacquernerd.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award.html Hope you decide to accept!

    Tyeisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!! I love the color combo (:

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them. However, please don't leave a link to your blog. If you would like me to view your blog, please email me at dreamitupnails@gmail.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...