Saturday, August 17, 2013

N.A.I.L. Challenge: Sea



Hey guys!

I hope you've been having a great day so far! Today I have for you  a 'Sea' themed mani for the NAIL linkup challenge. When I thought of 'Sea' somehow this is what came to my head: seaweed and Jelly fish. lol.
Here it is:


I wasn't sure which one I liked better, the Jelly fish with or without polka dots, so I decided to show you both... :)

The blue background is L.A. Colors In A Flash; the two greens used for the seaweed were Essie The More The Merrier and China Glaze In The Lime Light;  the light purple of the jelly fish is Sinful Colors Tempest; and the polka dots is L.A. Girl Hustle.

I hope you like it! ;) And by the way, I got a little bored today, so earlier I made a little blog collage that I wanted to show you!
Have a great rest of the weekend!!

-Colleen

8 comments:

Comments are always welcome! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them. However, please don't leave a link to your blog. If you would like me to view your blog, please email me at dreamitupnails@gmail.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...