The lovely Tyeisha from the Lacquernerd has nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much Tyeisha!!
- You must link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer
1. What made you want to start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted a way to share with others my love for everything nail polish, and be able to connect to other nail enthusiasts like me. :)
2. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
For this one I would have to say my Mom. She's always been there for me, and supported everything I do.
3. If you could have one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hmmmmm.....I would have to say Badger Blast ice cream (chocolate ice cream with caramel, and chocolate chunks). You can only get this ice cream at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and it is THE BEST.
4. What's your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite design to do on your nails?
I would have to say Leopard print. It's easy to do, and it always looks pretty cool!
6. If you were to live the life of a celebrity, who would it be and why?
The actress Blake Lively...she is too perfect!
7. What are your pet peeves?
I'm kind of a neat freak, and love to have everything organized. So, when something is out of place or someone makes a mess without cleaning it up, it annoys me.
8. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas! I love it when the whole family is together, and all the great food (of coures ;) )
9. What is your biggest fear?
Getting lost without anyone around in the middle of nowhere...I'm awful with directions.
10. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
Go to work. Haha they have them for free where I work! (And no, I do not eat them all the time...I limit myself to only once in awhile)
11. What is your favorite saying/quote?
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.