Sunday, July 14, 2013

Leopard Print Mani

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Yesterday I swatched Essie's The More the Merrier, and had said that I would do a nail design using it as a base. Since I haven't shown any leopard print on this blog yet, I thought I would do one for you today.

Here it is:





This mani started out with 2 coats of Essie The More the Merrier as the base color. The black I used for the leopard spots was Sinful Colors Black on Black, and the pink was Love & Beauty Pink/Gold. All I used to make the leopard print spots was the end of a bobby pin, so really, anyone can do this at home. All I did was use the end of a bobby ping to dab on some pink splotches, and then used the same bobby pin to add on some black splotches, lines, and dots around the pink areas. Trust me, the messier it is, the better the leopard print actually looks.

I hope you have a great rest of your weekend!

-Colleen

4 comments:

Comments are always welcome! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them. However, please don't leave a link to your blog. If you would like me to view your blog, please email me at dreamitupnails@gmail.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...