Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Basketball Themed Nails

Hello nail enthusiasts!

Today I guess I was feeling a little sporty and decided to do basketball themed nails. I modeled my mani off of Mattania's basketball nails from her blog at qtplace.com . You can find a link to her basketball nails and tutorial for them here.

Here's mine:



I really kind of like how they turned out. I think if I ever do basketball themed nails again, I will actually add a rim to the net like lines. The nail polishes I used were California Colors Pastel Blue, the white was L.A. Girl Disco Ball, the black was Sinful Colors Black on Black, and the orange-y color was Delia's Coral Cascade. To do the lines for the basketball and the nets, I used a striper brush. For the shape of the basketball itself, I just dabbed it on in a circle with the end of a bobby pin.

Hope you like it :)

-Colleen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them. However, please don't leave a link to your blog. If you would like me to view your blog, please email me at dreamitupnails@gmail.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...