Saturday, May 10, 2014

OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-go? Swatches & Review...with a little nail art

Hello, everyone!

I'll be swatching OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-go for you today from the OPI Brazil Collection! I actually had this swatch done a couple of weeks ago, I just never made the blog post. So better late than never! :)



Where Did Suzi's Man-go is a beautiful mango-orange creme. This polish is unique in my collection, and I just can't get over how gorgeous this polish is! It will definitely be one of my spring/summer go-to's! The formula was good and I used two coats for the pictures below, but you could probably get away with one!



After I bought this polish, I had set it down on my desk next to a couple of my other polishes. When I was about to swatch it, I saw I had put it down on my desk next to China Glaze Seahorsin' Around, and immediately thought that they would look good together, so I had to do a little nail art with them. Although I just decided to do some slanted tips, I think that they look really pretty together!



I hope you have a great rest of the day!

♥ Colleen

7 comments:

Comments are always welcome! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them. However, please don't leave a link to your blog. If you would like me to view your blog, please email me at dreamitupnails@gmail.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...