Sunday, November 17, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award Nomination!

Happy Sunday blog readers!

Two exciting things to share with you today: this is my 50th blog post and I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by both E. from Pretty Little Nails and Julia from Creativenails4fun! Thanks girls!

I'm afraid I'm not going to nominate any other bloggers because most of the blogs I follow have already been nominated. However, here are 7 things about me:

1. I am from the Chicago Suburbs.

2. I am an all-around Chicago sports fan...I cheer on the White Sox, the Bulls, the Blackhawks, and the Bears. My favorite of these teams to cheer on is the Bears during football season.

3. I have green eyes and auburn-colored hair.

4. I have been playing the violin for nine years. This unfortunately means I have to keep my left hand nails short so that I can use the tips of my fingers to finger the notes on my violin. So if you were wondering why my nails are pretty short most of the time, that's why.

5. I have never been out of the country (the United States) even though I want to visit another country really badly. I guess I can always study abroad at some point!  :)

6. On the weekends I teach a 3-year-old Sunday School class at my church. I have been volunteering my time in teaching this class for four years now.

7. I have a LOT of purple clothing. It seems that every time I go shopping, something purple always calls out to me, lol.

Thanks again for the nomination, E. and Julia!

And a special thanks to those of you who have followed my blog during my first fifty posts! I haven't been the most consistent blogger, but thanks for not giving up on me!  :)

Have a great rest of the weekend!

-Colleen

4 comments:

Comments are always welcome! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them. However, please don't leave a link to your blog. If you would like me to view your blog, please email me at dreamitupnails@gmail.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...